This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 at 3:32 PM and is filed under Ala Bygbaby. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
My 37th year of life was one for the record books.
- I got divorced (good)
- Lost a relationship with my daughters (complicated)
- Filed for bankruptcy (good)
- Graduated college (good)
- Found a love of my own (good)
- Got co-signed by Louis Vuitton (good)
- Became addicted to making braised dishes (bad but oh so good)
- Discovered the true meaning of the word friend (good)
- Was noted in the New York Times as a style icon (awesome)
Now that I am officially 38 on this day…. I’m looking forward to the best of what life has in store for me and it all began when I opened my eyes this morning…