This entry was posted on Monday, December 31st, 2012 at 2:02 PM and is filed under Ala Bygbaby, Empowerment, Family Drama, Google My Name And Do My Resume, Hmmmm, Im Fancy, Im Good At What I Do Bitch, Seen some virgin virgos hanging out with venus bitches. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
2012 was a bitch & my boo at the same damn time! Here are my top 10 highlights:
- Hearing my sweet baby Amelia tell me that she missed & loved me after not seeing each other for 8 months.
- Finalization of my divorce & My EPIC “The Ring Didn’t Mean a Thing” divorce party.
- College graduation & party. The party & the morning after was some of the sexiest shit ever.
- My trip to Los Angeles: Having Lunch with my boo, Los Angelista at the La Brea Tar Pits: Having lunch with my boo, Ayanna at the Getty, Brunching with my boo, Thembi at Taste, Riding around & getting it with my niggas, Marcel & Asia, ya bish & of course the LA Sip & See at Lola’s with all of my west coast family…
- Traipsing around Brooklyn with Cousin Dee & landing in Hotel Delano.
- Listening to Kendrick Lamar’s “Good Kid, M.A.A.D City” album for the 1st time.
- Making the New York Times Style section.
- My parrot, Tongi laying 4 eggs.
- Being surrounded by love & support from my great friends and family.
- Re-connecting with my big cousin Danny.
Hit up my favorite portraits from the year…..